Sewer flow stop bags
Flow-stop bags, test bags, through-flow bags and bypass bags
The production and distribution of flow stop bags (shut-off bags), passage-bags, test bags and bypass bags is one of the core competences of Städtler + Beck Germany. In our product portfolio we carry the product range of our partner Sava from Slovenia.
Our product portfolio is supplemented by our own product line, which incorporates all our many years of manufacturing experience. Special designs and customer-specific new developments thus remain the basis of our successful company philosophy.
All products meet the highest quality and safety standards. This includes the processing of a high-quality natural and synthetic rubber mixture, the reinforcement of the bladders with a Rayon Kevlar fabric, as well as the use of corrosion-resistant accessories such as filling couplings and retaining lugs.
Multi-dimension flow-stop / shut-off bladders
Multi-dimension sewer / sewage bags are used for temporary sealing of all round and egg-shaped profiles, pipes and openings. MD shut-off bags are made of high-quality rubber with fabric insert and meet the highest quality and safety standards.
MDA 1bar – Flow-stop bags from DN 80 to DN 300
Compared to conventional test and flow stop bags (shut-off bags), the new MDA bags offer significant advantages in application:
- Excellent sealing due to a new special rubber compound
- Absolutely tight fit of the bag when pressurised
- Extreme resistance
- Highest flexibility and bendability due to conical (rugby) shape
- Version for district heating / chemical pipelines on request
- A long series of tests with various public utilities and users underlines the high reliability of the new MDA bag generation